Sister Sister Bouquets specialise in artificial wedding flowers, we have
a wealth of experience in the world of floristry. Hence our name we are a family team we wanted to make sure that our name reflected on our business. Myself Claire set the business up wanting a
substantial change I had always wanted to learn floristry, I used to have a very different carrier working in a 9-5 office environment I took a huge risk & every day I thank myself for going for
Between our Senior floral designers, they have been specialising in weddings & events for over 20 years’. We bring different key strengths to the team & work really well together to achieve the best results
for our brides & grooms. We are homebased in Cheshire, as most of our arrangements can be posted using a
courier we are currently covering as far as Europe.
So why artificial flowers? Here are some of the key benefits when choosing artificial flowers;
- Always in season – looking for Sunflowers in the Winter for some colour not a problem.
- Life-like and realistic – Many of our arrangements often get mistaken for fresh flowers.
- Non-allergenic – You really don’t want runny eyes to spoil that beautiful bridal make up.
- Never wilt or weep – Getting married in Summer or overseas many fresh flowers can weep & wilt in the hot sunshine.
- Prompt delivery = Peace of mind – We can arrange your flowers as early as you like this is one less thing to consider on the weeks before your
- The perfect keepsake – Your bride bouquet will make the perfect keepsake for many years in your home or as a gift to a family member.
- Easy to transport – Our arrangements travel well we deal with many weddings each year in Cyprus, Greece even the Caribbean as they are very lightweight
& durable they are the perfect choice for a wedding abroad.
We dedicate our time to the wonderful world of weddings due to us not having to work with other floristry work such as
parties Valentine’s day etc this really allows us to work closely with brides & grooms to achieve the perfect package. We are proud to have been nominated as “Your Favourite Wedding Florist” for
the last two years at the County Brides Awards. This is a huge achievement as we only came into the wedding industry in 2015. We also offer a wedding décor hire packages for weddings taking place in
the North West, it is a fantastic way to include artificial flowers into your venue décor. We have received 100% 5 star reviews see what our brides have to say here Here
I love when brides see their wedding flowers for the first time I feel like we go on the planning journey together its such satisfying feeling when you see those special photos from the big day.
Choosing wedding flowers shouldn’t be stressful. I look forward to meeting more brides to be & likeminded suppliers in the wedding industry.
Claire Denise - Sister Sister Bouquets